1. To reset your Vendor Helpdesk password, click on the "Vendor Login" link at the top of the Helpdesk page:
2. On the next page, click on the "I forgot my password" link under the Login button:
3. A password recovery page will open. Enter your email address in the text box and click the "Reset my password" button.
Note, If you receive a message that your email address is not found, make sure the spelling in your email address is accurate, then try any other email addresses associated with your account.
4. You will receive an email with the subject "Vendor Helpdesk password reset instructions", containing the message and link pictured below. Click on the link to reset your password.
5. After clicking the link to reset your password, you will be prompted to enter your new password. Click 'Update and Login' when complete.
After resetting, you will be taken back to the Vendor Helpdesk Homepage.
Join our Communications & Engagement Manager Ella S. as she shows you how to set up your Helpdesk account, log in, change your password, and create a Helpdesk support ticket.
The password for this video is: Gateway