1. You will be notified by email every 4 hours if orders are dropped into Commerce Interface (CI). Orders dropped before 5pm CST must be shipped by 5pm CST the following business day. Anything that comes in after 5pm CST will be considered as dropped into CI the following business day.
2. Once notified, you will have to log in and click on open orders on the Dashboard. Sample below:
3. From there click on "export" in the upper right corner and select orders.
4. A CSV file will be available under the "exports/imports" tab on the left and a little red "1" should appear notifying you of the file.
5. It is highly recommended to download packing slips and the tracking template from this same export tab at the time you export the open orders. This will help you stay on track.
6. Once orders are shipped, enter tracking numbers into the tracking template. The fulfillment_line_item_id will match to an order number on the order file.
7. Import the tracking template back into CI by clicking the "Orders" tab on the left, then import in the upper right. Make sure everything imported is CSV format.
8. Please note you must use Groupons return address on all shipments, which is as follows:
1081 Aviation Blvd
Hebron, KY 41048
9. Sample files are attached: Tracking File, Order File which includes Multis (for combining orders shipping to the same address), and Packing Slip.