Top 5 Non-Compliance Issues:
1. Tracking must be uploaded within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement as well as show movement on the day tracking is uploaded. Shipping on time but not uploading tracking numbers (carrier providing the pick up) will still lead to chargebacks. All vendors must use a carrier that adheres to Groupon's movement SLA.
2. Failure to follow Groupon branding requirements. Each package must include a Groupon sticker on the outside of the box and other required branded packaging (including customer corrugate, poly-mailers, or poly-bubble-mailers).
3. Missing or incorrect packing slip. **Note: if a custom packing slip is being used, be sure to include the new "gift message" field on the packing slip and have this approved by Compliance prior to the deal launch
4. Incorrect return address on packaging and/or packing slip. The current returns address is:
1081 Aviation Blvd
5. Not combing multi-orders. All orders marked with the same Parent ID must be grouped together for shipping. A chargeback will be applied to each order marked by Groupon's system as one that should have been aggregated by purchase date/ Parent ID to be shipped together.