Product Group State shows an overview of the product group with regards to product approval status and whether it is live on the site.
The Product Group State is found on the Product Groups, Features, and Contracts pages, next to the product group.
Product Group States are:
- Created: Product Group has been created, but is missing information
- In Review: There is still at least one product in the group pending approval
- Open: Deal is live on the site
- Paused: Deal has been paused
- Closed: Deal is no longer live on the site and cannot be re-opened
- Rejected: All products in the product group have been rejected; deal is not live on the site
- Risk Blocked: There is a risk for that product which is why its been blocked
- Removed: product group has been removed