You can change a product's Product ID/UPC in either the Update Product Group page or using the Bulk tool.
Update Product Group page
1. Navigate to the Update Product Group page for the product(s) you would like to edit.
2. Click on the Product ID field(s) and enter your new value.
3. Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
1. Export your catalog by clicking the "Full Catalog" button at the top of the page.
2. Once the catalog has exported, click on the green cloud icon to download the file.
3. Change the Product Identifier value(s) for the product(s) you would like to edit.
4. Save and upload the file.
- If a product group is currently featured, this content edit will be blocked. Please reach out to your buyer to end the feature so the UPC can be updated. The product group can be re-featured shortly after the edit is made.
- When changing the Product Identifier, make sure that the new value has a valid check digit.