- Proposed: Buyer has proposed the co-op contract to the vendor. At this point in time, no action has been taken by the vendor on the said contract.
- Upcoming: Vendor has accepted the proposed co-op contract. This state is logged with the time-stamp associated with the action assuming that all legal T&C have been accepted and agreed to by the vendor.
- Active: Co-op contract is considered active for the time period -> Feature campaign start date (CST) to feature campaign end date (CST).
- Ended: Co-op contract has a status of ended if Feature campaign end date (CST) is current.
- Rejected: Co-op contract reflects a status of rejected, if the vendor rejects the buyer's proposal for co-op. A rejection reason is captured and logged for auditing purposes.
- Deleted: Co-op contracts that are terminated early or have changed
Modified on: Fri, 31 May, 2019 at 10:48 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.