To enter banking information in the Gateway platform, follow the guidelines below.
1. Click on the Manage > Profile section on the left hand navigation.
2. On the Profile page, select the PAYMENTS section.
3. To add/update your Banking Information, select the EDIT PAYMENTS button in the upper right hand side of the page.
4. Complete all required information and click the SAVE CHANGES button on the upper right side of the page.
- Only users with 'Owner' access are able to update and enter banking information. To edit or inquire about access levels, please email your account manager.
- You can only attempt 2 TIN combination saves before you are blocked from trying again for a period of 24 hours. Note your legal company name listed in Gateway must match the TIN as it appears on your W9. If you need your legal company name changed before attempting to save your banking info, reach out to your Groupon Account Manager so they can make the update.
- If bank country is set to U.S., the TIN has to be 9 digits, do not include dashes, spaces, or any special characters. Make sure that the TIN corresponds to the legal business name as stated on your W9 form.
- If bank country is set to Canada, TIN is optional.
- If bank country is set to U.S., the Bank Account No. has to be between 7 - 17 digits. Do not include dashes, spaces, or any special characters.
- If bank country is set to Canada, the Bank Account No. has to be between 5 - 22 digits. Do not include dashes, spaces, or any special characters.
- Banking information in the Gateway platform, must be identical with your Banking Information in the Commerce Interface platform.
- Any updates to Banking Information must be made in both platforms, Gateway and Commerce Interface. Please email your account managers if you have issues logging in and accessing your bank information.
To enter/update banking information in the Commerce Interface Platform, click on the Account Settings > Banking Information tab.
Be sure to click 'Submit' to save and confirm there are no issues/errors.