All closures must be submitted through a helpdesk ticket with the contact reason 'Submit Holiday Closures'.
- All closures must be submitted with the correct contact reason 'Submit Holiday Closures'. Submitting a warehouse closure ticket through any other path than 'Submit Holiday Closure' is considered non-compliant. If you do not submit your holiday closure through the correct ticket path compliance will not notate your closure which will result in NCCRs.
- Notification of closures through email to your account manager or buyer only is considered non-compliant and will result in NCCRs.
- All warehouse closures must be submitted at least 5 business days before the date of your closure.
- Do not upload tracking during the time of your warehouse closure. The only exception being made during your closure is for Late Tracking Upload. If tracking is uploaded during this time, your account will be assessed NCCRs for late movement. Please ensure your systems will not auto-upload tracking during closures to prevent customer issues and related chargebacks.
- If you do not want to receive orders during the time of your closure, Vendors are responsible for zeroing out inventory in Gateway. Your deals will not automatically be turned off during this time.
- Vendor's are not required to submit warehouse closures for the no ship dates below:
Groupon Goods 2019 No Ship Dates:
New Year's Day 1/1/19
Memorial Day 5/27/19
Independence Day 7/4/19
Labor Day 9/2/19
Thanksgiving Day 11/28/19
Christmas Eve 12/24/19
Christmas Day 12/25/19
New Year's Eve 12/31/19