The bulk upload feature is a great tool for vendors with large catalogs. It can be used to create multiple products at once using a spreadsheet, instead of filling in fields one-at-a-time.
1. Click on “Bulk Upload” in the left-hand navigation menu.
2. Download the bulk upload template by clicking on the box marked “Generic Template”.
3. If prompted to enable or disable macros, click on the “Enable Macros” button.
6. Any column which requires specific data for validation will have a set of arrows when selected. Clicking on these arrows will show a list of valid options for this column.
a. Columns highlighted in blue are requiredb. Columns highlighted in green are recommended (but not required)c. Columns in white are optional.
NOTE: In order to enter your category ID, you can either choose from the drop-down menu in the "Category ID" column or go to the "Category ID" tab and copy from a list of all valid category IDs.
For more information about validation and values, please refer to the other tabs in the .xls file.
8. Click on the “.CSV” button at the top of the page to choose a file from your computer.
9. Your file status will be shown in the list below with the completion percent to the left of the file information.
To download your original file after it has completed, click on the Source File name.
Join Account Manager Kate Heinricher as she walks you through the Gateway Bulk Upload template column by column.
The password for this video is: Gateway