Each product group must have at least one image, with at least one image attached to each product. The process for adding images is the same for all product groups, regardless of the number of products you have in your product group.
1. After creating a product group and clicking on the box marked “Save & Continue” at the bottom of the “Basic Information” tab, a new tab will appear allowing you to add an image(s) to your product. To add an image, click on the “Add Image to Product Group” link below the "Product Group Images" title. A new window will appear, prompting you to add the URL to your hosted image. After entering your image URL, click on the “Save” box below the text field.
You can also directly upload image files from your computer by using the direct image upload function. To use this, click on the "Upload File" button.
2. You will be returned to the previous Images tab and your image preview will appear below the “Product Group Images” title. Repeat steps 1 if adding multiple images.
3. If you need to delete an image, click on the “x” that appears in the top right corner of the image when you hover over it.
4. After adding all images, click on the image you would like to assign to select it. Select the product(s) you would like to associate with this image to by clicking on the green checkbox(es) next to the product(s). Click on the box marked “Apply to Images Selected Products”.
5. Repeat steps 4 for any additional images.
6. Once all products have been assigned images, you are finished. Images auto-save when they are added.
Your product is now available in your catalog.
Join our Vendor Communications manager Ella S. as she walks you through how to add images in Gateway.
The password for this video is: Gateway