1. Sign into CI and click on “Orders” in the left-hand menu.
2. Here you will see all of your current customer orders made on Groupon. You can use the “Search” menu on the right side of the page to filter the orders by various fields such as Order Status and SKU.
3. To export these orders, click on the “Export” menu next to the “Search” and “Import” menus. The drop-down will give you several options of what to export. For order information only, click on “Orders”. If you would like to export the order information with a tracking template and packing slip, click on “Bundle(all)”.
4. Choose what kind of file format you would like to download. XLSX is recommended.
5. A confirmation that this file is being downloaded will appear at the top of the screen.
6. Once a number appears in the “Exports/Imports” icon on the left-hand menu, click on that icon.
7. On the left side of the page will be all exports you have made in the past 5 days. Click on “Download” next to your order file to download the file.