The deal page is the Groupon site page where your product is available to the public for purchase. The information that you submit about your product may end up somewhere on this page. The images below map where your information submitted on Gateway will appear.
1. Category (Basic Information tab) maps to the browsing category (deal page). Though these categories do not match exactly, the Gateway category dictates where the deal page will show up on the Groupon site.
2. Title (Basic Information tab) maps to the deal title and description title (deal page).
3. Main image (Gateway - Images) maps to the large image (deal page).
4. Secondary image(s) (Images tab) maps to additional image(s) (deal page). These images can be enlarged by clicking on them on the deal page.
5. Description (Basic Information tab) maps to the top of the description body (deal page).
6. Bullet points (Basic Information tab) maps to the description body (deal page).
7. What’s in the box? (Basic Information tab) maps to a bullet point in the description body (deal page).
10. Reference Price (Edit Product Details page) maps to value above the sale price (deal page). This is used to calculate the discount shown on the deal page.
11. Distinguishing Attributes (Basic Information tab, Edit Product Details page, and Image tab) determines the drop-down menu used to select the product that the customer chooses to make their purchase.
To understand where attributes are on the deal, see Where do the attributes show up on my deal page?