Contract status indicates at what point the contract is in the process.
Contract statuses include:
- Pending Review - The contract has been submitted by the vendor and is awaiting review by the buyer
- Contracted - The contract has been approved by the buyer but the start date has not passed; information cannot be changed on the contract at this point
- Rejected - The contract has been rejected by the buyer; Information on the contract may be changed by the vendor and resubmitted
- Ended - The contract has passed the end date and is no longer valid
- Failed - The product did not launch or the contract was not scheduled
- Active - The contract is currently valid and the product is live on the site