If you have products in the same product group that do not belong together, you will want to split the product group into multiple deals. Since products are grouped together by Variation Grouping ID, the ID can be changed in order to create a different product group. This can be easily accomplished using the Bulk Update tool.
1. Export your catalog on the Bulk Upload page by clicking on the button marked "Export Full Catalog". The file may take a few minutes to export.
2. Click on the "Complete" status next to your export in order to download your file.
3. Open the downloaded file in Excel, or an Excel compatible program.
4. Find the product group that you would like to split using search or filters. Find the Variation Grouping ID for the product group and identify which products you would like to be in another group. Change the Variation Grouping ID for those products to a unique Variation Grouping ID. NOTE: Make sure that Variation Grouping ID is not taken by any other product group, or those products will go into the incorrect product group.
5. After you have made your changes, save the file (as a .csv) and re-upload your catalog using the Bulk Upload tool.
Contracted and/or Featured product groups must be ended in order to add/remove products. Please work with your buyer to end and re-contract & re-feature before changing the variation grouping ID.